Monday, January 17, 2011

Woohoo revival (:

Okay! So I decided that...HEY. I didn't really love yuanification.blogspot.com so it has now become -- ju-yuan.blogspot.com :3

So, I'm currently learning how to draw cylinders. I decided that I'm going to take it a step backwards and learn one-point perspective (: I tried drawing a geometrically correct cylinder and it just looked funny in every-which-way possible. Then I drew another one while using one-point perspective and it just looked...more correct. Very exciting.

Weeheeeheeeee. Since Wilson's going to be doing some room re-arranging, I figured I could practice one-point perspective (: Yayyyyyy. I'll probably finish sometime this week though I won't be able to constantly bug Wilson to make sure I'm doing it correctly -- seeing as how he's starting Art Center this coming Tuesday ): 7 classes. It's amazing.

Alrighties -- that's it for now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment