Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another day, another...something.

Gahhh. Stressing. There's still been lots and lots going on.

Regardless! I didn't start my one-point perspective project just yet. I wanted to start on the bus this morning from Arcadia to Walnut but... I didn't want to be distracted. Since I'll be home with chores and what-not later today, I figure I can take a break at some point and at the very least get started. So tomorrow, I'll probably scan and upload my tribute to blobs (: This blog will feel less empty!!!

Well, anyway! In a few hours, Wilson's about to start his very first class at Art Center as an Entertainment Design student of Art Center [Sheesh. Mouthful.] sooo I'm going to go ahead and knock out for a bit and, hopefully, help him wake up when he has to! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment